About Me

My photo
backyard (:, Lithuania

Sunday, May 10, 2009

boogeyman


I was hanging out with my friends when my crush, who is also a friend, walked up and sat next to me. He began flirting with me and held my hand-i was so excited ! Then he started talking about how he hates it when people have boogers hanging out of their noses and they dont even notice it. We all started laughing. He turned to me and smiled, then laughed again. I asked why he was laughing, and he didnt answer right away, but then he moved both of our hands up to my face and said, 'Get that booger. I dont want to touch it.' i was mortified !

1 comment:

  1. That...is pretty embaressing :s
    I think i woulda run away with my head in my hands hehe
    oh well, i bet its happened to him before, u should get him back by humiliating him in front of his friends :P

    ReplyDelete